Monday, December 19, 2011

20122011

Share the experience.

The best thing about travelling is sharing your stories and experiences with a person who has been travelling the same places as you but in a different way, through a different route. Finding your common paths, discussing the differences. It makes you smile, the way you discover the common ground between your travels.

I have found it hard to update my blog during this stalemate part of my travels. When you're just working and have nothing to share, writing about travelling feels pretentious. Our travelling will continue on the 27th of December. I have a feeling that this will be the best part of our travels so far. So many sights to see and things to experience. Trekking, caving, rafting, floating. And I think that for the first time we can honestly and wholeheartedly enjoy the travelling.

Live your ordinary days as ordinary, and your travelling becomes extraordinary - worthy of sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment