Friday, June 10, 2011

10062011

Complaints and compliments.

I remember writing a short text about how people complain and refuse to do nothing about the matter they're complaining about and how it makes me see all shades of red. I realized this when I was complaining about my monetary situation to my mother and a few other people as well yesterday.

I can't get enough money.

I was promised more shifts from my current employer than I have currently got, so that made a deep cut into my travel budget for next year. I started stressing about it and I resorted into complaining. I had not intended to do anything about it though, other than complain. But my mother actually talked me into calling a few companies and doing something about it. So I did.

How can I make it through next year like this?

I managed to get myself an interview for another job today with just a single phone call. And judging by the person at the other end of the phone line, I have a fairly good chance of getting the job also. I stopped complaining and did something about the matter. I live by my own policies of life and practice what I preach. It makes me proud to notice that I lack hypocrisy. I am what I say I am.

Fine, I'll do it.

.past the point of trying, i'm a dying breed.

No comments:

Post a Comment