Monday, April 25, 2011

25042011

Make them good days go bad.

I don't know if it's me or if it's the people I've been in touch with but today has been shrowded in a dust of bad-day. The sun has been shining and it's been warm and I've been fairly productive today. It should have been a good day. It really should. Then why doesn't it feel like it?

I have a bad habit of thinking the worst of people. I suppose this way they can surprise you by being nicer than expected and it won't be a letdown if they turn out to be as bad you thought they would. This is not just with new people but also with people I know to be good, fun to be with and can be considered as good friends. When they're doing something or not doing something, I almost always assume that something is wrong with them or that they've been up to something that's negative for me. And that's not a good way to think. A much better way would be to expect the best out of people and gain the most out of them. This way there would be disappointments but it would probably be easier for my emotional side. It would decrease the amount of sress I get from others.

This habit has probably been the cause of today being a bad day. People have felt distant somehow and my own smile has seemed to be fake to me. I guess I need bad days after last week, which was exceptionally good. It's just that I wasn't ready to have a bad day today and I don't want this day to end up being just a bad day. I want to believe that something good may still come out of this day, even though there isn't much of left. Maybe the people I have believed the worst of will surprise me by being nice and trying to cheer me up. Does this count as believing the best in people? I hope it does because I'm seriously in the need of something that would complete my smile and lighten up my face before I'm off to bed with dark thoughts.


I am still amazed at the fact that the music I listen to reflects my emotions. It's a wonderful thing to witness.

Also, a picture of penguins has nothing to do with this text. Other than the fact that I find penguins to be amusing and they usually cheer me up. Not this time, though, I suppose.
.will you be surprised when the flames consume you.

No comments:

Post a Comment