Saturday, May 14, 2011

14052011

Change.

I actually made a list on things that currently annoy me. I actually wrote a list on that. How blind am I? How selfish am I? How ungrateful am I?

It's not the things that annoy me I should go listing around. It's the things that I'm thankful for that I should list. I may have some emotional problems at the moment but how worthless problems are they. Compare my problems to people with drunk parents, to people with no home, to people who are actually alone, to people who really have no one else besides them. I am the luckiest man in the whole world to be so safe and surrounded with people. I am not alone and my problems aren't even worth discussing. I am just a selfish young man who needs to get out of his own head and learn the difference between being a person with problems and being a person with solutions.

Tomorrow if God lets it be possible, I am going to help a person. No matter who, no matter how. I need to pay my gratitude forward. I need to let go of my puny problems and be of aid to the ones who really have problems.



"Some people are too scared or something to think things can be different. The world’s not exactly…shit. I guess it’s hard for some people who are so used to things the way they are - even if they’re bad - to change and they kind of give up and when they do, everybody loses." -Trevor (Pay It Forward)

I'm at a loss of words.

No comments:

Post a Comment