Thursday, March 10, 2011

10032011

The man in the mirror.

Today I had my first thought about my appearance in a while. I remember typing something about my apperance, looks and so forth somewhere back in October or something but since then, the thought hasn't crossed my mind. Today it did.

I used to boost my self-esteem and self-confidence with my appearance. I needed to look good in order to feel good in order to feel confident about myself. Then, it sort of stopped. I didn't feel like I had to put that much effort into the way I dress or do my hair or how my facial skin looks or whether I've shaved or not. It was sort of fun because I still managed to look good enough to maintain a good self-confidence. And, to be honest, I am now much more confident than I was six months back. Today, though, there occurred a strange feeling of lack of confidence and it didn't feel good. It seems like I still need to look good, for myself and for others, even though I know I needn't.

Also, Rise Against's Endgame wasn't even a disappointment because my expectations were so low. But nonetheless, a very disappointing effort from them, again.

.knock knock.

No comments:

Post a Comment