Saturday, December 18, 2010

18122010

Situational peace.

I am home. I have nothing compulsory to do. I have to do nothing I do not want to do. And how awesome is that? Let me tell you, very. A two week vacation at my parents' place and the most against-my-will thing I have to do is probably taking out the trash.

Tomorrow I get to go in to the woods near the Russian border to chop down a Christmas tree with my father. A nice little tradition. I enjoy walking in the snowy woods searching for the perfect spruce. There's a nice, quiet, peaceful atmosphere there and you can forget all about the rush and hectic lifestyle of the city.

It seems that I don't have much to write about and this really wasn't even putting my thoughts down. I feel so peaceful that my mind doesn't spur up any topics worthy to write about.

.remember when we'd hear the distant sound of human life.

No comments:

Post a Comment