Monday, March 28, 2011

28032011

Shouting over the wall of books.

I don't understand the hype about Defeater's new album.

I need to write more, tonight. My mind craves to write something else than just copies of personality psychology slides, which is just mindless scribbling. I don't want to write functions or algorithms or anything alike. I want to write about things that currently interest me. The first one would be writing album reviews of Lights Out Asia's albums or Our Ceasing Voice's and the second thing would be to write about the use of the five-factor model in military leadership, which is currently a school project of mine, but I am genuinely interested about the subject. A double-benefit: freetime writing and contribution to schoolwork in terms of rehearsing for a presentation. I'm killing all the flies.

.walk him down past the white oak doors.


No comments:

Post a Comment