Monday, January 31, 2011

31012011

On the Sunday of life.

Out of the 24 hours of my yesterday I spent approximately 20 hours in bed. I have never come to such a halt. Ever. And it felt extremely good to be able to stop completely for a whole day. Just laying there, not having to bother with 'les activités quotidiennes'. Not having to stimulate my mind with movies or TV-series. Just calm piano music and some atmospheric ambient post-rock.
   I felt surreal.
I felt like I didn't even exist.
   I nearly felt euphoria.

And after spending the whole day in bed, I went to bed again around midnight for the night's sleep and I was fast asleep in two seconds. I didn't wake up at any moment of the night, I didn't remember any dreams in the morning and I felt like I hadn't even moved a muscle during the whole time I was asleep. I woke up with a smile on my face and the look of a little boy, who's just seen a dog for the first time in his life, in my eyes. The feeling was superior and it's lasted throughout the whole day.

.rapid eye movement deciphering the secret windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment